Become a BFC Sponsor! Advertise in the Central Adirondack Outdoor Guide!
This website had more than 50,000 views in 2012. Click here to see the complete report.
Supporting Cycling is Smart Business…
Cycling is the second-most popular recreation activity in the World and a multi-billion dollar industry in the U.S.
This year, the Black Fly Challenge Adirondack Mountain Bike Race will draw over 400 racers and thousands of visitors to the Central Adirondack region that will eat, shop, stay, spend and return to the area multiple times per year.
Cycling is a family sport, drawing people that participate in multiple crossover activities.
Over 75% of Black Fly racers are age 30 and over with high amounts of disposable income.
• There are nearly 50-million cyclists in U.S.
• 87% of cyclists are between 18 & 44 years old
• 55% are male, 45% are female
• average household income: $55,000+
• cyclists show high brand loyalty
There are more cyclists in the U.S. than skiers, golfers, and tennis players combined.
BLACK FLY CHALLENGE
The Black Fly Challenge is a classic Adirondack Mountain Bike Race with a loyal following and numbers that grow every year. This one-of-a-kind race rolls 40-miles through the wild & scenic Moose River Plains and changes direction each year between Inlet & Indian Lake.
The Outdoor Guide is distributed throughout the Central Adirondacks and is posted here for a full year.
Your Business should be in front of This Audience
Black Fly Challenge Sponsors are given recognition commensurate with the value of the donation, product or service they provide.
Recognition may include some or all of the following:
• Outdoor Guide Ad • Logo on Tee-Shirt • Vendor Space • Brochure in Event Bag •
• Race Venue Banner • Logo and/or Link here for one year •
• Recognition in Announcements, Press Releases & News Coverage •